Zoning Code | Application Forms

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Forms All of the application forms related to land development are listed below. If you are looking for building permit application forms, click here.

Application Fees The Town Board has established various review fees to cover the Town's administrative costs. A check, made payable to the Town of Eagle, should be included with your application.

Submittal Deadlines Some applications can be submitted at anytime. Others need to be submitted before a certain time, and determined to be complete, so they can be added to a meeting agenda. Because of that, you may want to submit your application before the deadline. That way, we can let you know if anything is missing and you'll have some time to perhaps get it done before the deadline.
Review Procedures Once an application is submitted, staff will review it to make sure it is complete. Once that determination has been made, it will be sent to the appropriate person or town body that has the authority to review it and render a decision. Depending on the type of application, there may be just a couple of steps in the process, or many. Check out the Procedures 
page, which describes each of the review procedures.

Pre-Application Meeting  Some of the review procedures require a pre-application meeting with staff to discuss what is being proposed, review submission requirements, and review the application and the review procedure.

Projects Requiring Multiple Reviews  Some projects will require a number of reviews. To the extent possible, we will try to schedule such reviews concurrently.

Digital Submittals Applications can be submitted in hard copy or as a digital file (in .PDF format).
  1. Depending on the nature of the application, you may need to include supplemental materials. Be sure to include them with your submittal.
  2. Please take the time to provide the information that is requested. If your application is missing needed information, it could potentially delay the review of your application.

Questions If you have any questions or need any assistance in filling out a form, feel free to contact Tim Schwecke, Town Planner, at 920-728-2814 or by email.

Submit Online Once you have a complete application, you can submit it online here.

Administrative Appeal

Use this form when appealing an administrative decision made by the Zoning Administrator. See Article 6 of the zoning code for more information.  
(January 17, 2020)

Affidavit of Correction

An affidavit of correction is a legal instrument that is used to correct or otherwise modify a subdivision plat or certified survey map (CSM). If the correction or modificaiton relates to any areas dedicated to the public or any restrictions for the public benefit, this form should be used.
(Version February 18, 2021)

Building Plans, Site Plan & Plan of Operation

Use this form for buidlings, site plan and plan of operation - new and revisions to prior approvals. See Article 6 of the zoning code for more information.
(January 17, 2020)

Certified survey map

Use this form for certified survey maps.
(June 8, 2021)

Change in Topography

Use this form to apply for a major change in topography. See s. 500.482, in Article 6, for those projects needing review and approval.
(January 17, 2020)

Code Amendment

Use this form to apply for an amendment to the text of the zoning code and/or the zoning map. See Article 6 of the zoning code for more details.
(January 17, 2020)

Code Interpretation

Use this form to obtain an interpreation relating to (1) the zoning map, (2) the text of the zoning code, or (3) a previously approved development project (e.g., conditional use). See Article 6 of the zoning code for more details.
(January 17, 2020)

Comprehensive Plan Amendment

Use this application to amend any part of the Town's comprehensive plan. An application to amend the plan can be submitted by any person, the Town Board, or the Plan Commission.
(January 22, 2020)

Conditional Use

Use this form to apply for a conditional use or to amend an existing approval.  See Article 6 of the zoning code for more details.
(February 18, 2021)

Conversion of a Nonconforming Use

Use this form when you would like to convert an existing nonconforming use to another (lesser) nonconforming use. See Article 6 of the zoning code for more information.
(January 17, 2020)

Expansion of a Nonconforming Building

If you want to expand a nonconforming building and the expansion complies with all applicable standards (e.g., setbacks and offsets), use this form. See Article 6 of the zoning code for more information.
(January 17, 2020)

Prior Review of Land Transfers

Under state law, two adjoining property owners can transfer land from one to the other. This one-page form must be submitted for review to ensure both of the properties will comply with zoning requirements, such as minimum lot size, building setbacks, and other similar requirements.
(January 17, 2020)

Registration of a Nonconforming Use

Registration of a use as a nonconforming use provides documentary evidence establishing (1) when the use was first established; (2) that the use at the time of establishment was done consistent with the rules and regulations in effect at the time, if any; (3) that it has continued continuously, without cessation of more than 12 continuous months; and (4) the nature of the use. 
(January 17, 2020)

Residential Allotment

Use this form to apply for a project evaluation and allocation of residential permits for subdivisions and multi-family projects.
(January 20, 2020)

Rural Accessory Building Determination

As described in the zoning code (Article 6) an existing farm building that meets very specific criteria may be classified as a rural accessory building. Use this form to apply for that designation.
(January 17, 2020)

Special Exception

There are a places in the zoning code where standards are stated, but allow a deviation from that standard (i.e., a special exception). See Article 5 of the Zoning Code for more information.
(January 17, 2020)


Use this form for preliminary and final subdivision plats.
(June 8, 2021)

Town Culvert Permit


Use this form to apply for a variance from the regulations of the zoning code.  See Article 6 of the zoning code for more information.
(January 17, 2020)

Voluntary Termination of Approval

Use this form if you want to formally terminate a special approval the Town may have previously granted.
(February 18, 2021)

Wireless Facilities

Use this application for a commercial wireless facility, including Class I collocation, Class II collocation, and a new tower.
(January 17, 2020)

Work in Town Right-of-Way

Zoning Permit

A zoning permit is required for most projects and is the last step before a building permit can be submitted. It is intended to verify the proposed work conforms to the Town's zoning regulations.
(April 19, 2021)